Amaryllis ~ Satchel & Backpack ~ Cream, Rose Gold & Turquoise
Inspiration for every handbag comes from flowers, and just as you, each one has a story and carries a special energy. This is Amaryllis, symbolizing determination beauty & love.
With a mix of leathers, from textured ivory cream to soft pebbled leather in rose gold and metallic green and turquoise details, this is a one of a kind handbag, unique from all angles.
Your perfect ally that will def make a statement (conversation starter guaranteed!). Coming back to your busy days outside, feeling ready and hopeful for that moment in which you go to the office or coffeeshop to work, maybe a meeting with someone new for networking, having lunch with a friend later and walking around the neighborhood enjoying your time outside back!
This satchel bag will be ready for you! Wear it as a briefcase with the top handle, use one strap to make it a shoulder bag or grab both straps for wearing it as a backpack when you need your hands free. You'll rock it!
- 11"W x 9"H x 4"D.
Interior capacity: Medium to big, get your iPad, notebook, make up and all of your essentials, it's very roomy!
- Interior pocket: Perfect for your wallet, phone or pens! 6.5"W x 6"H.
- 2 Regulable long straps: 1”W - Total length 34.5". These are adjustable straps with a buckle for length regulation. You can use 1 strap attaching both hooks to the bag for a shoulder bag or use both straps as backpack.
If you want a longer strap or compartment for a laptop we can make a custom order at no additional charge - please message us BEFORE purchasing so we can provide better assistance as we don't have more of this leather color and cannot alter this bag as it is ready to ship.
Details & Care
- Flap with a magnetic button and zipper for opening
- Turquoise resin buckle on top of flap with rose gold and metallic green as detail
- 2 Adjustable straps that converts from shoulder bag to backpack
- Interior wall pocket
Lining with black soft leather
- Hand painted edges*
- Leather from Argentina
- Handmade in Seattle
*Edge painting is a handcrafted technique in fine leatherworking used in this type of bag. With time, it can wear off a little bit but it is a part of its natural process as it is made by hand in an artisanal fashion.