Protea ~ Convertible Bag: Backpack to Crossbody ~ Made to Order
Introducing your new best friend Protea.
We always look for the perfect bag to use it everyday. As we are all different, we all have different needs and likes, so why not making a bag that is thought for you by you?
From Backpack to Crossbody. It can be customized according to your needs and budget! Price will depend on Material and Inside option selected.
COLOR: Depending on the material (See pictures below)
HARDWARE FINISH: Gold - Silver
INTERNAL COMPARTMENTS: Classic, Laptop, Maternity
Let’s make your dream bag.
*IMPORTANT: This bag is 'Made to order', please allow up to 2 weeks for it to be made and ship to you*
- Twist lock closure in the flap
- Adjustable straps for backpack are removable
- Fixed strap for satchel is removable
- They all come with interior wall pocket & a hook for keys
- Hand painted edges*
- Leather from Argentina
- Handmade in Seattle
- 12"W x 11.5"H x 3.5"D.
- Interior capacity: Medium - Big
- Long strap: 29-40“L x 1”W removable & regulable straps in leather. The straps can be regulated as it comes with a buckle. Also can be removed, as the straps has hooks to be attached to the back of the backpack.
- Shoulder strap: 39.5” fixed strap drop in leather and glitter webbing (Fit: Can be used as a shoulder strap or as a short crossbody. In picture model: 5.5")
- Exterior with 1 pocket with zipper on the back
(e.g.: for diapers and wipes), 2 Pockets & 1 hook for keys.
- Black Leather (Embossed body & Smooth textured flap)
- Pink Leather (Pebbled body & Metallic flap)
- Turquoise Leather (Pebbled body & Metallic flap)
- Rose Gold Leather (Body & flap in same texture) NOT AVAILABLE
- Holographic Leather (Body & flap in same texture)
*Edge painting is a handcrafted technique in fine leather working used in this type of leather, with time it can wear off a little bit but it is part of its natural process as is made by hand in an artisanal fashion with several layers of special paint.
Lookbook Protea Black pictures by P32 Productions
Lookbook Protea Pink pictures by Karla Melgarejo