Hydrangea ~ Belt Bag ~ Pink
Our best gal is here, and it comes with 4 ways to use it -yes, i said 4 ways! Let’s welcome Hydrangea ~ Hortensia
The belt bag of your dreams, you can use it on your waist, crossing your body, as a clutch (removing the strap) and as a luxurious shoulder bag (with and extra chain in gold and resin).
We love our bags to be practical and multipurpose, and sometimes you need one small enough to carry everywhere: that you can use for a girls night out in your waist to dance and move freely, for a cocktail as a clutch if you need to fancy up, for a concert with some jeans crossing your body to rock the night, or simply because it goes with everything! Easy peasy!
This belt bag is simply unique, with our statement cloud shape flap with a magnetic button for closure and a tortoise acrylic hoop to spice it up, this bag comes in a soft touch small pebbled pastel pink leather.
Inside you’ll find a small leather pocket and a soft 100% cotton lining screen printed flowers. It will come with 2 straps: the strap for the shoulder is made out of gold metal and chunky tortoise beige resin for a contrast in color, the strap for the crossbody and waist comes in the same leather with a gold buckle.
READY TO SHIP PRODUCT
- 8.26"W x 5.11"H x 1.96"D.
- Interior capacity: Small but perfect for essentials (a.k.a: phone, wallet, keys) and with a bit more room for lip gloss and some tissues!
- Long strap: 49.6“L 1”W convertible & regulable strap ( Fit: the strap can be regulated as it comes with a buckle, but if you need it longer just let us know in the comment box and we'll make it for you)
- Shoulder strap: 42.5” convertible strap drop (Fit: the strap is fixed, as the idea is for it to drop between your waist and hip, and as it is a chain already manufactured is the only length that comes with)
Details & Care
- Magnetic button closure in the flap
- Adjustable belt is removable
- Interior wall pocket
- Hand painted edges in hot pink*
- Leather from Argentina
- Handmade in Seattle
*Edge painting is a handcrafted technique in fine leather working used in this type of leather, with time it can wear off a little bit but it is part of its natural process as is made by hand in an artisanal fashion with several layers of special paint.
Lookbook pictures by P32 Productions